CTCAE is a list of adverse event (AE) terms commonly encountered in oncology. Each AE term is defined and accompanied by a grading scale that indicates the severity of the AE.
In the new CTCAE v4.0, the AE terms are organized by the System Organ Classes (SOCs) defined by the Medical Dictionary for Regulatory Activities (MedDRA).
What's the Price?
• 1-249 copies: $11.95 • 250-499 copies: $10.95
• 500-749 copies: $9.95 • 750+ copies: $8.95
Custom Cover Prices*?
• 1-24 copies: unavailable • 25-100 copies: $2.00/book
• 100-249 copies: $1.00/book • 250+ copies: No charge
* Based on quantities of a single book title
Common Terminology Criteria for
Adverse Events (CTCAE)
Published: May 28, 2009
(v4.03: June 14, 2010)
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
National Institutes of Health
National Cancer Institute
Click here to see an enlarged pdf cover