This spiral-bound, 6-1/2" x 8-1/2" book is a compilation of educational materials developed by the National Institutes of Health to assist research organizations and researchers in complying with the privacy provisions of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). It includes such topics as:
• HIPAA Authorizations
• Role of IRBs and HIPAA Privacy
• Health Services Research Issues
• Privacy Boards, IRBs and HIPAA Privacy
Who Uses this Book?
• HIPAA compliance team members
• Clinical research staff
• IRB, Privacy Board Members
• Health insurers
What's the Price?
• 1-249 copies: $17.95 • 250-499 copies: $16.95
• 500-749 copies: $15.95 • 750+ copies: $14.95
Custom Cover Prices*?
• 1-24 copies: unavailable • 25-100 copies: $2.00/book
• 100-249 copies: $1.00/book • 250+ copies: No charge
* Based on quantities of a single book title
• Health Services Research and the HIPAA Privacy Rule
• Authorizations For Research Uses or Disclosures of
Protected Health Information
• Clinical Research and the HIPAA Privacy Rule
• Understanding the HIPAA Privacy Rule
• Institutional Review Boards and the HIPAA Privacy Rule
• Privacy Boards and the HIPAA Privacy Rule
• Research Repositories, Databases, and the HIPAA
* Need to add or remove a section?
Give us a call: 866-427-4843
Click here to see an enlarged pdf cover